“I believe a courtroom should be run efficiently, hearings should be conducted in a timely manner, and judgments should be rendered timely”
Licensed to practice:
- State of Texas
- State of Arizona
- State of Illinois (pending)
- United States Federal District Court, Southern District of Texas
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Mediation Credentialing Association – Credentialed Advanced Mediator Arbitrator
- Family and Juvenile Law Section – State Bar of Texas
- Family Law Section – State Bar of Arizona
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Geric has served and continues to serve the City of Houston as an Adjudication Officer for the Municipal Courts.
Houston Police Officers Union is one of the largest law-enforcement labor union groups in the United States, as well as the largest law-enforcement labor union group in Houston, representing thousands of law enforcement officers including classified, civilian, active, and retired law enforcement officials.
Houston Business Connections Newspaper is a non-partisan politically focused news source that is published by Aubrey R. Taylor Communications for the sole purpose of informing, empowering and imploring our readership to elect the “BEST” duly qualified people to public office
Support Geric Tipsword
For Judge of 247th Family District Court, Harris County TX